Pirastro's Evah Pirazzi Gold cello strings have reduced play-in time, clear, full and focused sound, no metallic sharpness and are extremely durable.
- The A- and D-strings have a high-tensile steel core and are wound with a precision chrome steel flat wire, while the G- and C-strings havea specially designed steel rope core with a top-quality tungsten winding;
- The elegant sound is clear, full, and with character;
- These new steel strings provide a variety of overtones with great projection - without any metallic sharpness;
- Extreamly responsive and react quickly over the entire dynamic range, even with very gentle bow pressure;
- With their reduced playing-in time the instrument achieves its full sound spectrum in no time;
- Each Evah Pirazzi Gold cello string has its own individual character and at the same time their interplay generates a wonderfully harmonious set;
- Beginning with a smooth and rich sprctrum of sound colors, the A-string has a warm and silvery sound that will easily satisfy the expectatios of soloists;
- Charm, brilliance, and lightness are the sound characteristics of teh D-string;
- The seamless transition to the G-string adds a further muance that can be heard: The sound beccomes very grand and develops on impressive radiance - even staight after stringing;
- Virant and resonant the C-string was designed to provide the player with a focused dirext sound that will inspire and at the same time bring this set to its powerful completion.