Pirastro's Evah Pirazzi cello strings have brilliant, warm core sound and long decay.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tesile steel and are wound with chrome steel, while the G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten;
- The A- and D-strings offer great brilliance combined with a warm core sound. The transition from the D- to the G-strings is smooth, whereas the G-string offers ecen more depth and a greater sound volume. The C-string has a powerful open sound, vibrates freely and offers enormous possibiities.
- The whole set offers great brilliance based on warm core sound;
- These strings offer excellent responsiveness and control ability across the whole dynamic range, from pianissimo to fortissimo;
- The different design of the three gauges results in distinctive sound differences;
- Gauge sof - warmer sounding set than medium gauge;
- Gauge strong - considerable volume and brighter sound than medium gauge;
- Exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability;
- Medium, soft and strong