Pirastro's Evah Pirazzi Soloist cello strings have striking, robust sound, expressive power, long decay, and excellent response.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tesile steel and are wound with chrome steel, while the G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten;
- The A- and D-strings proide an enormous brilliance and a warm fundamental tone. The D- and C-strings have a very pronounced core sound with great projection; a long decay and extensive lower tone spectrum;
- A powerful set for the soloist with a dirext, open tone and enormous expressive possibilities;
- As a result of the smaller diameter, these strings make it easy to change positions and to achieve a distinctive response;
- Immediately playable and exceptional tuning stability;
- Suitalbe also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos.